Janelle - PDF
This is a digital download pattern to print at home or at a copy shop. No physical pattern will be mailed.
Janelle is not for the faint at heart! She’s a sexy and dramatic spin to the classic skirt silhouette. She’s the skirt you want to pull out of the closet when you’re ready to turn heads!
The Janelle skirt is a woven, below-the-knee skirt with a faux wrap look accentuated by a dramatic-mid-thigh opening. The design of the skirt allows you to customize the height of your opening to your taste.
The Janelle skirt is designed with a full waistband and zipper opening at the center back, but would also look beautiful as a dress when combined with your favorite bodice.
To make the Janelle skirt, you will need:
- 2 yards of fashion fabric
- Fusible interfacing (medium or heavy weight)
- coordinating thread
- one hook and eye (optional)
- 7-9 inch zipper
Skill level: Intermediate
- 26 print-at-home pages (8.5 x 11)
- Copy shop A0 format (33x46 inches - 2 sheets)
Save your printer ink! Our downloadable PDF patterns allow you to select one or all sizes, it's up to you! Included in your download are instructions on printing either option.
PDF Patterns Include:
- Copy shop Pattern - (for you to print at your chosen printer)
- Print-at-home Pattern (8.5 x 11 inch paper)
- Full-color printable instruction booklet
- Video tutorial on YouTube
After successful checkout, you will be able to download your PDF pattern files. A copy of your PDF pattern files will also be sent to the email address you entered during checkout.
The New to PDF patterns? We've got you covered with instructions on how to use our PDF patterns.
You will have a 3 time download limit on these files. Be sure to save them to your computer after purchasing.