Box Pleat Skirt with Pockets Video Tutorial
Pleated skirts can be tricky to fit when working from a pattern. So, why not just skip the fit fiddling and make it straight from your measurements the right way?
This classic skirt works all year around and will seriously upgrade your outfit options.
Choose a bold print, classic solid, or even whip it up with some texture in a beautiful brocade! This skirt will never collect dust and be yet another make that you don't wear!
I teach you step-by-step how to construct a box pleated skirt with side pockets. In this premium tutorial, you get:
- self-drafted skirt to your measurements
- a walk through each step of the math with a real life example
- an easier way to sew a pleated skirt without complicated formulas
- high quality construction techniques
- zipper insertion method – no closure needed
- instruction on closing your waistband with absolutely no hand sewing
- use this template to create many variations of pleat sizes or skirt lengths with pockets!
This is not a pattern, but an online video workshop.
You will receive a PDF with access details to your video tutorial and supplies list.
There is no pattern purchase needed to accomplish this project.